Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good will hunting...gone

saw "good will hunting" on tv last night at miriam's. had scenes of fenway, boston, cambridge, h square and central and the red line. funny thing, i had to change the station. it made me sad - but not in a current, homesick way. kind of nostalgic for something that's over and can't really be current again. or something. a part of me that is done. i love that part of me, but it's not relevant anymore.

a clear sign i'm doing the right thing? or a gentle reminder? i guess you know you're getting old when you recognize ghosts of yourself in the places you used to live.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess- I am loving traveling with you. Your eye for details is so good.I can't wait to borrow the boots!xxoomom

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"i guess you know you're getting old when you recognize ghosts of yourself in the places you used to live."

Wow...Great line.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home