Saturday, October 01, 2005

leaving the rock





pics: me and nealon chillin' in little rock. my cute boots. funny signs at "damn good" pies.

had a lovely dinner with nealon and dad last night at a local mex pub. i wore my CUTE new boots. AND they were airing the sox game. yikes. CAN'T believe last season was...last season (a whole year ago). seems like yesterday...when i was walking sleep deprived to my classes at hgse after staying up all night watching the alcs championships. sigh.

now on for the longest leg of the journey - across OK, Kansas and CO and whatever else is out there. two 10 hour days. reeeally glad dad is here to share the driving. wish us luck! (loooots of audiobooks for the road).
ps. there's a group of teen models staying in our hotel. kinda funny...but they all look the same. and if i'm ever a teen model, i'm going to dress to the nines all the time. no sweatpants for me. then again, i remember being a teenager and wearing the same outfit several days (weeks) in a row. oh, well.

funny signs: there's a pizza company here called "damn good pies". one side of their sign says "helping kids cuss since 2001".

the other side says "sign ideas welcome." ha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Godchild! What fun to read about your journey across the USA and final destination..California!!Say hi to my Tim for us. What city is your new home? Jay and I are heading for Hilton Head on Friday for a week..Tim was in an independent film..Frankenstein Reborn..is now in Blockbuster..he plays a dorky detective..Love you, Linda

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what great posts jess! that's a cute photo of me and you. can you send me a copy when you have time?

can't wait to see you in SF in two weeks!

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home