Monday, July 10, 2006

crazy, crazy changes.


well. tomorrow night i flag the redeye home to boston for my best friend from high school's wedding. it's only now hitting me and i honestly can't believe it.

and as if that weren't enough, i got an email out of the blue from my dear high school friend erin. we reconnected at her wedding about two years (!!) ago. she's going to have a BABY!!!!! i'm stunned. all of these changes in other people's lives are just overwhelming me. YIKES. (that was meant to be an amusingly self-absorbed statement. but now that i read it, it just sounds self-absorbed. oops!)

obviously i'm happy and excited for both of them. it's just one of those moments when things move very quickly at once and you're left reeling.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll.
erin's baby blog: http://weebabylee.livejournal.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miriam said...

Whew! Until I read the text, I thought you were knocked up! Don't scare me like that.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home