Monday, June 05, 2006

HUNGRY! RANGOONS, WHERE ARE YOUOUUUU!

pictures from reunion are coming soon. i lost the chord that connects my camera to my computer, and then found it again. so....hopefully tomorrow.

i'm at the yoga studio on my shift and starving. and all i want are crab rangoons. i even turned to google to find some rangoons in california. i found many other transplanted east coasters searching for some rangoon action in their area (LA, mostly). but none here! i can't eat another gross wonton cheese puff! i can't eat drippy red west coast sweet n' sour sauce! where is the orange, thick duck sauce of my youth!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess! Marais and I had a whole plate of crab rangoons at New Asia (on Mass Ave going towards Central)today for lunch and actually were talking about your quest for them...very timely post. Don't worry we ate alot in your honour :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger meles said...

torture! torture!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home