Monday, May 01, 2006

under pressure!

i'm feeling mildly pressured by my horoscope. the month of may is supposed to be romantically and socially exciting, sizzling, whatever, for capricorns. which is great, but now i feel like i have to go around asking out every male piece of meat i pass, just to benefit from this period in the stars. is that a capricornian thing to do or what!? even socializing is work. and i have to work HARD! dammit! i can't be slacking. i can't waste this time!

the horoscope lady even said - don't expect to benefit from these stars if you sit at home daring people to ask you out.

but i'm tired! and yes i'm lonely, but do i have to ask EVERYONE out?! calling a guy has only recently become "something i do". now i have to do MORE? are you kidding me? and are men ever working this hard on this kind of thing? um...no. i'm pretty sure they aren't.

can't i just turn on my big beacon of amazingness and let them flock to me? FLOCK! FLOCK, DAMMIT!

1 Comments:

Blogger meles said...

yessssssss. (or the sound of my best friend stalking me from behind in trader joe's)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home