Saturday, July 29, 2006

the. best. concert. EVER.


so. last night a few of my lady friends and i stepped out on the town to see Pink Martini, performing with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra.

Hands down one of the best concerts I've ever seen.

they got a standing ovation at INTERMISSION. i made my usual dash for the bathroom at the end of the last song, and as i rounded the corner, down the stairs, and into the bathroom, i could still hear the crowd going wild in the theater above me. unbelievable.

the energy in there was unbelievable. people were cheering mid-song, at the end of every song. darn. i just can't describe it. i can only say, go see pink martini TODAY! www.pinkmartini.com

ps. mom- they'll be back in nov....maybe we can take in the show when you're in town?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin S. said...

so cool!! I love them. Glad you had fun.

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me when in November Pink Martini will be back. Otherwise, I am looking at the last weekend in October, or maybe October 20th weekend for my trip solo to see you.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home