Friday, September 22, 2006

ow! my toe!

yesterday i stubbed my toe. seriously stubbed it. i was walking in flip flops on the sidewalk, and slammed my big toe into a slab of sidewalk concrete that was slightly raised above the others. and it HURT. reminding me that stubbed toes are one of my least favorite things on earth. when i was a kid, i used to stub them all the time - in the summer when i walked barefoot EVERYWHERE even on hot blacktop. and always stubbed my toes in the parking lot at our swim club. so last night i limped home and whimpered to my roommates while i swaddled my toe in ice and watched 'grey's anatomy' (who writes that crap, anyway?). ouch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Richardson said...

i can't believe you passed up "The Office." That is the real travesty. Poor toe-toe.

P.S. This is my kids' homework blog. You can follow along and do homework with us. Mrs. Richardson doesn't fool around! YAH!

6:15 PM  
Blogger meles said...

i totally watched the office, fool! and saw that really uncomfortable kiss. i was laughing so hard i couldn't speak for 5 minutes.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE The Office! And I totally know how much a bashed toe can hurt. Hope it is better by now.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home