Wednesday, November 02, 2005

so. i went to the chiropractor yesterday.

this chiropractor was recommended to me by my chiro in cambridge. so i figured it would be a good place to go - my back has been lousy since driving for 3 weeks from boston. so, i'm talking to this new chiro who just moved to sf with her husband (they moved from boston, where she used to practice with my cambridge chiro - follow me?).

so, i asked her where she was originally from, and she said "i'm from toronto, but my husband's from massachusetts." and i started to get that ringing in my ears i always get just before a synchronicitous moment happens. me, casually "oh? where in massachusetts?"

chiro: "he's from wrentham." (my hometown!!)

me: "get out. who are you married to?!"

chiro: "zach green."

me: "oh, my gosh! i know him! we played soccer together"

zach green was this guy a year older than me, and pretty big, with a deep voice before anyone else had a deep voice. he was kind of a "dude guy", for those of you who know what that means. we played soccer together when we were in elementary school. i kind of hated him.

so, he came in later and said hi. and i asked him if he really remembered me, or was just being polite. and he said "of course i remember you, we played soccer together!" (hm.....i'm not entirely convinced, to be honest. since i had just told his wife that a few minutes earlier). we chatted, and he's looking for pats fans around here, so we talked sports (the great equalizer). it was all very weird. but my back feels soooo much better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home