Wednesday, January 10, 2007

what was chrismas like in boston?

not snowy, that's for sure.
here are some photos of life on the big day, at home with my family. i guess this is just my bro, who received a throwback doug flutie NE patriots jersey - killer. one of my big presents was....a digital camera! so, i will be posting again. hooray!!!!!! these are xmas photos.........
From xmas 06


From xmas 06


friend photos.......(the gang from KPHS - leia, shaun, marit, and jane!)..........
From xmas 06


From xmas 06


AND.......

BIRTHDAY PHOTOS!!!!!!! from my birthday in vermont. (notice the crown)

From bday in vt 06


From bday in vt 06


it was a lovely visit. and i miss it already. but i miss the snow even more.......there are even some reports of flurries in....SAN FRANCISCO. seriously. people here are freaking out. and i am walking around with a smile on my face!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home