Thursday, November 09, 2006

PHEW! now what?



I think others have already said all there is to say about the Dems re-taking the house (and - please, please? - the Senate). But thought I'd add my "hurrah!" and then my......ugh....YIKES.

Here's hoping they can live up to all the pent-up frustration and promises of the past 6 years. Now that they have some power, let's see what they do with it.

Though i can't smile more when i think about Deval Patrick's win as Governor of Massachusetts. My town went red (boo!!!) but it's good to have a dem back on beacon hill. Actually, it's good to have a GOOD dem back on beacon hill. I really like this guy.

4 Comments:

Blogger molly blair said...

The Senate is now ours too!!

Jess, your hair is getting really long!

4:04 PM  
Blogger meles said...

i know. i totally need a haircut.

12:32 AM  
Blogger molly blair said...

I think it looks cute - just different! I'm not used to seeing you with hair that long.

10:27 AM  
Blogger meles said...

steven - i do have a job. were you reading my profile? it's really out of date. i have the same job i had when i last saw you this summer, kiddo!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home