Sunday, December 18, 2005

well, i didn't get it.

it's a bummer. the pres of the board of directors of freehold theatre called me on weds night to say that
1) it was a *really tough* decision
2) it came down between me and another person
3) they *really* liked me
4) the other person had 5 years more experience
5) they'd love to hire me in 3 years.

grrrr. i'd love to get experience so i can have exerperience so someone can hire me. i had made up my mind that i would accept and move again (to seattle) if i had gotten the job. but no job. so, it was a sign. not meant to be or something.

in the meantime, i go home and clear my head for 2 weeks. and enjoy the freezing new england winter for the holidays. and tonight i'm going with tracy, caitlin and jesse to see 'white christmas' - the MUSICAL (not the film) in san francisco. hooray! i'm ready for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeffalou said...

Happy New Year sunshine!!

Good luck in the new year.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home